Real Estate Transactions
D’Ambruoso Law’s attorneys look forward to helping you achieve your business goals, resolve disputes, and secure seamless transactions in commercial real estate matters such as the following:
- Zoning, Permits and Appeals — We are adept at handling zoning law issues that arise during project proposals, as well as land use and zoning challenges.
- Condominium Law — Our firm works closely with those interested in condominium conversion, handling both the application and any zoning issues that arise.
- Small Business Matters — As a small business owner, you may be interested in obtaining commercial space for your business. We assist with leasing, property acquisition, and any issues that may arise along the way.
- Commercial and Construction Loans — Our firm represents both lenders and borrowers in closing a variety of commercial loans.
- Commercial Leases — We draft and negotiate commercial leases for both landlords and tenants